ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW TO PLAY
We are happy to announce that Weekly Round 1 of IXL 2016 will start on Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 12:00 noon.
The participants are required to log in on the IXL 2016 game page on www.crypticsingh.com.
FOR NEW PLAYERS:
(HOW TO PLAY)
1) Like any crossword puzzle, type the letters in the appropriate grid.
2) The players may also pause their game, if they so wish to, by clicking on the “SAVE” button and can re-start it according to their own convenience.
3) Once the Players have finished with their solutions, they can submit their solutions by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
4) Remember, once the Players click on the “SUBMIT” button, their solutions would be registered as their final submission and the same could not be retrieved.
(IXL 2016 GAME DETAILS)
2) IXL 2016 will comprise 10 online weekly rounds followed by the offline Grand Finale in Bengaluru on December 25, 2016.
3) The weekly rounds will be held during September-October- November 2016.
4) The weekly rounds will include solving one Crossword puzzle through cryptic clues which will be posted every Sunday at 12:00 (noon) on crypticsingh.com under “IXL 2016 – Weekly Round”.
5) You will be required to submit the complete solution till 11:30 am the following Saturday.
6) The Player with the fastest correct solution will be awarded 100 points which will move in a descending order till the 100th solution entry, which will be awarded 1 point. There will be no point awarded to anyone after the 100th entry.
7) A weekly Leaderboard at the end of the each weekly round and a accumulative Leaderboard is posted on www.crypticsingh.com (consisting of the scores and ranks of the participants)
8) An average of the total scores of all the Players for the weekly online rounds will be calculated for the Final Leaderboard after the 10 weekly rounds.
9) The top 20 scorers on the Final Leaderboard will be participating in the offline IXL GRAND FINALE 2016 in Bengaluru on December 25, 2016.
10) The winner of the IXL GRAND FINALE 2016, will the declared the NATIONAL CROSSWORD CHAMPION.
PARTICIPATE, COMPETE, CONQUER
TEAM IXL 2016.